Monday, December 8, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TILLIE!


November 30, 2008

Happy Eighth Birthday to my Darling Tilly McGillicudhy,

Such a sweet little baby and a lovely little girl!


"Gingerbread" Birthday Party #1...
(held on November 22, 2008 to avoid the Holiday weekend)

Tillie is a true original...
always thinking of some unusual way to celebrate!
She decided to have a Gingerbread theme this year...
at least her birthday is near the holidays
& gingerbread "stuff" isn't too hard to find!

Happy girl with a cute and yummy house!

"Best Bud"



Sweeeet......



PEZ Windows, neat!


The gingerbread "girl" is Mary Poppins...Burt is on the roof!

Scooter had a blast with this!





They all had a great time....
and didn't even eat all the left-over candy : )
I have to say it was pretty tasty, too!

5 comments:

  1. What a FUN party! That is a great idea for a close-to-the-Holidays party!

    For an activity at our Youth Group party last year, we took sugar cones and icing and candies and let them have at it making 'gingerbread' Christmas trees. Though high schoolers, they've asked for that project again, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday to your sweet girl!

    What a fun, fun idea for a birthday party.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday to your precious little girl.
    My kids would love to have a party like that. Will have to consider that for a project for the grandkids when my family gets together for Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcomeback! You have been missed! And Happy Birthday to a wonderful little girl!
    What a great idea for a party! I have to do my son's 5th birthday party tomorrow. and i'm dreading having 9 kids ages 4-7 in my house :S

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday to your daughter!

    What a wonderful idea for a party! I might do this at our next cookie decorating party - big flat gingerbread houses. So much easier than trying to decorate the 3-D variety, especially with a lot of kids.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome!
Please leave me your thoughts.

I really do like to hear from you!
I'm just getting the hang of all this
"Bloggy" stuff, but I'll try to get back
to each of you when I can!