Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Late Summer Craziness

Chewba as:  SUPER BABY

Late Summer is often a lovely time, but this week has been yucky.
60's overnight and overcast or rainy days make lousy weather
for getting in a few more pool adventures.
I still have to make my own swim Skort...
Chewba loves the water and wants me to take
him in whenever I can...



I desperately need to order books...
today...
actually, now would be good : )



Chewba is almost exactly 9 months old RIGHT NOW
(it's 9:55am and he was born 10:12 am)
He needs me soon...
He has been eating everything he is given lately...
doesn't like baby food, just the real stuff.
Oh, and nursing...though those teeth are becoming
rather....painful : (
(for me)


We started back to school last week.
I like to do 2 or 3 weeks of half days before the
BIG SHOW...
Our Co-Op starts to meet next Thursday!
Looking forward to regular time with all of our friends.
We have TONS of new families joining us this year.
Yippee!



We will be heading South in Sept. for our first trip to Florida
since Scooter was a baby...yikes, 11 years!



Trying to get Chewba to spend some time in his own bed at night...
not easy...
it would be easier to just leave him in my bed...
It is nice to be able to cuddle with the Hubby
once in a while, though...
Without a baby between us!



Another playdate today...three this week...eek!
Trying to catch up for an August that slipped by me...


Pax Christi!

5 comments:

  1. Nice to hear from you! Enjoy that luscious baby when you can - I miss snuggling a baby in bed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the update. Can't believe your little one is 9 months old. What kind of Co-op do you belong to? I am part of a babysitting co-op with friends, and it has been a lifesaver.

    Peace to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Elizabeth,
    I totally relate to the baby sleeping inbetween me and hubby. But it isn't just the baby we have the 4 year old and the 8 year old both wake and need a cuddle most nights.

    Blessings
    Gae

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a lovely family!
    May God always bless you all!
    Ann

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh! Is he really 11 months old now?? It sure does fly! Hope things are going well for your family.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome!
Please leave me your thoughts.

I really do like to hear from you!
I'm just getting the hang of all this
"Bloggy" stuff, but I'll try to get back
to each of you when I can!